Automatic Welding Machine
A robotic vacuum cleaner, often called a robovac, is an autonomous robotic vacuum cleaner that has intelligent programming and a limited vacuum cleaning system. Some designs use spinning brushes to reach tight corners.
- Welding current: 100A-500A
- Welding voltage: 20V-40V
- Welding torch travel distance: left and right
- forward and backward 1000mm
- up and down 600mm
- rotating angle +/-360°
- Used in axle multi-position seam welding finished in one time
- Welding robot and external axis welding positioners are used.
- The welding jig and postioners of the flexible work station adopt fast connection, which enables quick exchange of jigs and repeated postiioning accuracy.
- Shield cover, pneumatic and electric curtain roller and safety grating are equipped around the work station.
Hydraulic Cylinder Automatic Welding Machine
- Single welding torch / double welding torch
- MIG/MAG automatic welding
- Japan OMRON PLC and touch screen
- Panasonic servo motor and driver
- Japan OTC power source 400A/500A