1.5kw ER20 Air Cooled Square Spindle Motor
- 1.5kw ER20 Air Cooled Spindle Motor with Flange
12 in stock
- 1.5kw ER20 Air Cooled Spindle Motor with Flange
1.5kw Air cooled Spindle
Check out : ER16 Spindle
Basic parameters of 1.5kw Air cooled Spindle:
- Size: 139x110x95mm
- Speed Ways: Through 3-phase output inverter and adjust the inverter frequency to change the spindle speed.
- Cooling: Air Cooling
- Power Interface: Optional 5 pins waterproof air plug. The air plug marked “1 “,”2″,” 3″,” 4″ “5” “GND”. “1 “,”2 “,”3” were connected to inverter (U, V, W), “GND” connected inverter ground.
- Power: 1.5kw
- Voltage: 220v/380V
- Current: 6.5A
- Frequency: 0-300Hz
- Speed: 0-18000rpm
- Runout Off: Less than 0.01m
- Bearing Type: 2 x 7005 P4 DT & 2 x 7002 P4 DT
- 4pcs fully sealed angular contact bearings
- Collet: ER20
- Clip Knife diameter: 13mm,12mm,12.7mm,11mm,10mm,9mm,8mm,7mm, 6.35mm,6mm, 5mm, 4mm, 3.175mm, 3mm, 2mm, 1mm (standard 6mm)
- Air Cooling ER20 collet chunk
- With Mounting Flange
- Grease Lubrication
Main Application of 1.5kw Air cooled Spindle:
Engrave for wood, bamboo, normal PCB, PVC, PMMA, plastic, duotone board(ABS)and etc non-metal, also can engrave on gold, silver, copper, aluminium, Pb etc soft metal surface working.
- Bearing is P4 grade,2×7005C P4 DT & 2 x 7002C P4 DT, increase the spindle life.
- Spindle collet chunk ER20 type accept 1-13mm diameter tools, bigger than ER11 and ER16.
- High precision, runout off less than 0. 01mm.Coaxial degree less than 0.0025mm
- Shipment within four days, there is no fake tracking number, make sure that you receive time.
- We are the spindle manufacturer; we offer only best quality and best price to you.
The difference between ceramic ball bearings and steel ball bearings:
- Our Ceramic ball bearings spindle use 4 pcs ceramic ball bearings.
- Ceramic ball bearings are resistant to high temperatures and low heat, usually 3-5 degrees lower than steel ball bearings during using.
- Ceramic ball bearings have low friction, low noise and long service life.
- If you want to use the spindle for aluminium, hard wood, then ceramic ball bearings better than steel ball bearings.
Preparations before use:
- Spindle working environment temperature is usually -10 ~ 40.
- Before installing the first electric spindle axis head turned by hand, should feel flexible, non-blocking phenomenon.
- 1.5kw Air cooled Spindle in the preservation and transportation, high-speed grease inside the bearing state will change, customers should be running at low speed for 30 minutes. 3000 rpm and then follow the poor increase, run 20 minutes each. Spindle and the inverter should be working together. The inverter’s specifications and parameter settings need match spindles parameter. (Because of high-speed grease inside the bearing state will change, when you get the spindle, maybe the noise sounds not normal. Please run it 30 minutes or even more, the noise will be normal.)
- Connect the inverter spindle, three-phase inverter power cord should be soldered in the plug 1 (U), 2 (V), 3 (W) feet, 4 feet for the ground. After the power is turned on, to observe whether the spindle rotation axis indicates the direction consistent. If inconsistency should be immediately shut down, replace the inverter and spindle connected two wires of three-phase power supply.
- During normal operation, 1.5kw Spindle Motor often encounters the phenomenon of heat, always check whether the air-cooled spindle housing and duct clogging dust. If clogging dust, to promptly clean up. If you do not clean up, it is easily to make the spindle burned.
- Every day before using the spindle must be running at low speed for 15-20 minutes. Clamping the cutters to spindle, collet nuts, collets, cutters must be clean enough. Shank inserted into the collet must be greater than 15mm.
Care and Maintenance:
- Spindle frequency power supply connected rated voltage, it should be consistent with the technical parameters of the spindle; speed can be adjusted by changing the frequency, and voltage is proportional to the change.
- Spindle being not used; spindle appearance should be oiled. Plus, the shaft protection device, put in a dry place.
- To replace the spindle bearings, certain professional and technical personnel should be replaced. Supporting special tools, bearings should be replaced fully cleaned without removing the stator coils.
Water-cooled spindle and Air-cooled Spindle differences:
- Cooling in different ways: water-cooled spindle motor uses water cycle to cool the heat generated after the high-speed rotating spindle, whereas air cooled spindle motor uses fan-cooled approach for cooling.
- Noise: Water-cooled spindle motor is basically no noise, but the air-cooled spindle motor is very loud.
- Life aspects: Water-cooled spindle motor pay attention to maintenance, frequently changes the water or the use of industrial water coolers, air-cooled spindle fan mainly by the wind blowing the heat transferred to the heat sink, so as to achieve the cooling effect.
- If you need use for metal, hard wood, granite, stone, you can choose metal spindle, then metal spindle is much better than wood spindle.