5.5kw ER25 CNC Water Cooled Spindle Motor
- 5.5kw ER25 CNC Water Cooled Spindle Motor
5 in stock
- 5.5KW ER25 CNC Water Cooled Spindle Motor
5.5kw Water Cooled Spindle Motor
Basic parameters of 5.5kw Water cooled Spindle:
- Size:125x315mm(Middle body diameter:125mmxLength:315mm)
- Material: 304 stainless steel jacket, water jacket is pressure cast aluminum tubes, high temperature copper coil
- Speed Ways: through the inverter output voltage and adjust the operating frequency can be achieved 0-24000 stepless
- Cooling: water cooling mode
- Power Interface: Optional KC20 waterproof air plug, there are marked 1234, 123 were connected to the inverter power supply (U, V, W), 4 connected inverter ground.
- Runout Off:0.01mm
- Bearing Type:4 pcs bearings
- Clip knifediameter:1-20mm,3.175mm,6.35mm,12.7mm
- Water Cooling ER25 collet chunk
- Grease Lubrication
Engrave for Wood,bamboo,normal PCB,PVC,PMMA,plastic,bamboo,duotone board(ABS)and etc nonmetal,also can engrave on gold,silver,copper,aluminium,Pb etc soft metal surface working.
- Bearing is P4 grade,2×7007C P4 DT &2×7005C P4 DT,Increase spindle life
- High speed,high torque,low noise,low price.
- High precision,runout off less than 0.01mm.Coaxial degree less than 0.0025mm
- Shipment within four days,there is no fake tracking number,make sure that you receive time
Difference between Ceramic ball bearings and steel ball bearings:
- Our Ceramic ball bearings spindle use 4 pcs ceramic ball bearings.
- Ceramic ball bearings are resistant to high temperatures and low heat, usually 3-5 degrees lower than steel ball bearings during using.
- Ceramic ball bearings have low friction, low noise and long service life.
- If you want to use the spindle for aluminium, hard wood, then ceramic ball bearings better than steel ball bearings.
Preparations before use:
- Spindle working environment temperature is usually -10 ~ 40 .
- Before installing the first electric spindle axis head turned by hand, should feel flexible, non-blocking phenomenon.
- Spindle in the preservation and transportation, high-speed grease inside the bearing state will change, customers should be running at low speed for 30 minutes. 3000 rpm and then follow the poor increase, run 20 minutes each. Spindle and the inverter should be working together. The inverter’s specifications and parameter settings need match spindles parameter.
- Connect the inverter spindle, three-phase inverter power cord should be soldered in the plug 1 (U), 2 (V), 3 (W) feet, 4 feet for the ground. After the power is turned on, to observe whether the spindle rotation axis indicates the direction consistent. If inconsistency should be immediately shut down, replace the inverter and spindle connected two wires of three-phase power supply.
- It should ensure that before use of water-cooled spindle, the cooling system is working properly. Every day before using the spindle must be running at low speed for 15-20 minutes. Clamping the cutters to spindle, collet nuts ,collets,cutters must be clean enough. Shank inserted into the collet must be greater than 15mm.
Care and Maintenance:
- Water cooled spindle MUST be used with water pump. Otherwise the spindle will soon broken.
- AC spindle motor MUST use with inverter. The power of inverter need equal or bigger than the spindle power. Before using,please set up the inverter parameters suitable for spindle. Otherwise the spindle and inverter will broken at once.
- When you use the spindle,the noise is not same as always,please STOP the spindle at once. You may need to replace the spindle bearings.
Water-cooled spindle and Air-cooled Spindle differences:
- Cooling in different ways: water-cooled spindle motor uses water cycle to cool the heat generated after the high-speed rotating spindle, whereas air cooled spindle motor uses fan-cooled approach for cooling.
- Noise: Water-cooled spindle motor is basically no noise, but the air-cooled spindle motor is very loud.
- Life aspects: Water-cooled spindle motor pay attention to maintenance, frequently changes the water or the use of industrial water coolers, air-cooled spindle fan mainly by the wind blowing the heat transferred to the heat sink, so as to achieve the cooling effect.
- If you need use for metal, hard wood, granite, stone, you can choose metal spindle, then metal spindle is much better than wood spindle.